HERE'S WHAT OUR SPACE CAN OFFER YOU!
In a grove of artists and fitness studios, our space is set within a spacious railway arch with a full frontage of windows for lovely natural light, and a stone's throw away from fantastic transport links, local coffee shops, lunch break spots, the river and beautiful parks. The 1,090 sqft space has been designed to give full use of the best natural light to potters-wheel users, as well as having plenty of working tables stretching the length of the studio, containing clays, molds, and glazes. A separate room is reserved for clay recycling, kilns and works which are ready to be fired. There are WC facilities on the premises & WiFi available, as well as a lovely member of staff if you need a hand!
Tools and Equipment
• 12 wheels
• 2 large kilns + extraction system
• 15 glazes kept in-house and available for use to members and class
• Extruder with various dies for extruding clay
• Slab roller
• 2 large sinks with clay trap systems
• Press and hump molds
• Glaze making dry ingredients & oxides at wholesale £, plaster + sieves, brushes, buckets, weighing scales
• Selection of clays at wholesale £
• Throwing batts
• Clay recycling plaster batts
• Tools: throwing, turning, hand-building, sculpting, cleaning, rolling pins and fabrics, paint brushes, sponges, bowls
• Ample communal shelving for work-in-the-making
• Shelving for greenware and glazed bisqueware waiting to be fired
• Short-term shelving for pots recently unloaded from glaze firings
• Members shelves (circ. 90 x 45 x 45cm)
• Members clay storage (size of space, approx. 2 bags of clay)
• Separate storage for members and class clays
Please click here to contact us if you have any questions, and we'll get back to you with some handy info!
Address: Railway Arch 63,